Thursday, December 3, 2009

New, but Classic, Christmas Music

I stumbled upon a real Christmas gem on iTunes.  Check out Christmas Break: a relaxing classical mix.  It has many of the traditional Christmas tunes but they are low key -- great for the office.  There are some additional non-traditional Christmas songs but they fit the mood perfectly.

I also downloaded Darius Rucker's Christmas album -- Candy Cane Christmas.  You may recall Darius as "Hootie" from Hootie and the Blowfish.  Having spent time in Charleston, South Carolina, I became well-acquainted with the group's music.  He has chosen to head off into a country genre direction but I wish him well.

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

I am going to check some of these out. It is interesting getting Jazz recomendations from a Lawyer. I read some of your archives and you have a very well put together blog that is interesting to read.