Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chicago Tribune Printers Row Article Corrected

I received word from the Chicago Tribune that a correction has been issued in today's edition on the use of the wrong titles in Elizabeth Taylor's column on best books of the year (Chicago Tribune Printers Row 12/5/09).  The correction appears on page 2 of the paper.

As I had previously blogged, Ms. Taylor had provided the wrong titles for both of her choices for best books of the year.  After trying to purchase the books at my neighborhood bookstore, I was amazed to find that Taylor's choices were both listed incorrectly.

I am glad to see that the errors have been corrected and am very appreciative of the Chicago Tribune's Amy Guth for following up.  I have to say I am a little disheartened by the lack of apparent response by others in the Chicago area.  I am hopeful that there are other "book-nerds" out there and I hope to connect with you all.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: